Permaloc PermaStrip Accessories
Making Corners with PermaStrip
PermaStrip corners are not a part from the manufacturer as they are formed in the field with relative ease. Please see the attached photos for what corners would look like and instructions below:
Inside of PermaStrip Corner
1) Measure on the part to where the corner will be located.
2) Using a hack saw or angle grinder, make a “V” in the small 1” base if there is not already one where measured.
* If bending away from base, you can just create a slot
* If bending toward the base, the “V” notch may need to be widened
3) Using the cutting device, make a relief cut up from the base about 1” or so. The more of a relief cut, the easier to bend, but also the higher the chance it could break.
4) - Lay flat on the ground, put weight on the part, bend up towards yourself until the desired angle is created.
Above PermaStrip Corner
Outside of PermaStrip Corner
5) You may need to bend beyond desired angle to have to spring back and stay at the desired angle